Helping Entrepreneurs Start Their Businesses on the Right Foot
Starting your own business can be highly rewarding, but also complicated and confusing at the same time. Many entrepreneurs have fantastic business ideas, though simple mistakes can prevent their companies from ever really getting off the ground. It is worth it to discuss the needs of your venture with an experienced startup lawyer in Beverly Hills. Do not hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Jon H. Freis right away.
Steps for Starting a Business
When you decide to turn your idea into a reality, there are many decisions to make and steps to take. While the exact path of your startup will depend on the type of business you are planning, some common steps for entrepreneurs include the following:
- Selecting the right name for the business
- Choosing the right business entity and completing the formation process
- Deciding how to finance the business and finding the right investors
- Finding the right commercial space, if necessary, and signing a commercial lease
- Obtaining the required permits and licenses for operation
- Complying with all land use and zoning regulations
- Purchasing or leasing the needed equipment
- Hiring employees
- Complying with all health and safety laws
- Drafting and implementing operating agreements
- Entering into contracts with initial clients and customers
Things can go wrong every step of the way when you are starting a business, though the assistance of the right attorney can help the process go as smoothly as possible.
Discuss Your New Business with a Startup Lawyer in Beverly Hills
Starting a business may seem daunting to some people, but it does not have to be intimidating if you have a trusted Beverly Hills startup attorney on your side. Let the Law Offices of Jon H. Freis help you achieve your dreams of being a business owner, and please call 310.276.1218 or contact us online for more information today.